English Language Course & Yoga Retreat in France / August 2021
Level A2 -B1
6 days of mindfulness and total immersion in the English language in France (English teacher Nadja Ernst).
Practise and improve your English in a truly creative and inspiring environment.
You will learn English with other like-minded participants and relax through yoga practice.
You will gain revealing insights in group discussions and use your English during the whole process while being spoiled by our French chef.
Place: At Le Bois Battu 86260 La Puye, France. / click here: (Emma Roy Yoga)
What to expect:
Arrival by 3:00 pm
3:30 – 5:00 pm Welcome refreshment, Information. English lesson “Yoga language”
5:30 - 6:30 pm Yoga session
7:00 – 8:30 pm Dinner
9:00 –10:00 pm Meditation
08:00 –9:45 Morning silent walk /Yoga stretch, / breakfast
10:00- 1:00 English course (3 lessons)
1:30 – 3:00 Lunch
3:00 – 5:00 Relax by the pool / free time
5:15 – 6:30 Yoga session
7:00 – 8:30 Dinner
9:00 – 10:00 Meditation
Day “off” including visit to the market or free program.
What we offer:
- English lessons (A2-B1) on the veranda (including learning material).
- Daily yoga classes, (all yoga equipment included), yogic wisdom and discussion
- Silent walks and evening meditation sessions.
- Heated pool in the garden.
- 6 nights / 7 days accommodation
You will be accommodated at Le Bois Battu in shared double or twin rooms. (Max. 6 people).
All linen, towels (bath and swim) are provided.
- Daily healthy, homegrown, freshly cooked meals prepared by French chef. Incl. wine & refreshments.
Price: CHF 1249.00 p person all included (excl. travel expenses).
Free Transport to and from Poitiers airport, Montmorillon & Chatellerault train stations.